Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Insomnia.

I wish I could sleep. Last night I went to bed at 8:15, woke up 30 minutes later- had to make sure my daughter went to bed, oops. Then went right back to sleep. I didn't have clients until the afternoon and was still exhausted and having some allergy issues this morning, so I came home and ended up taking a nap. Oops. Now I have to run and go to boxing tomorrow. That will be fun on the amount of sleep I will end up getting.

I was looking back at my minimal posts and decided I should update my shoe situation. I really love shoes. I really loved those Kinvara 4's that I had. But they didn't love me. I guess when they updated from the 3 to the 4, they made the back part that goes along your heel/ankle more slanted. That did not work well with my practically straight up and down backs of my ankles. I tried different socks. I wanted them to work because I loved everything about them. But no luck. Back to the running store I went. This time I ended up with these:
Saucony Virrata

They are the men's version because they didn't have the women's in size giant. That's okay. They aren't purple, but they are still bright. I am loving them so far. I've also been wearing my trail shoes too since I'm training for a trail run in October........ So far, so good on the shoe front. Guess it's a good time to try to go to sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment