- I'm on day 22 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I have seen some results as far as weight loss and clothes fitting differently, as well as my relationship with food. I will post a full recap of the challenge and results when it's officially over.
- I am applying for a part time job that I am actually kind of excited about. Not sure that I will get it, but it's okay either way.
- The Dogwood Canyon 15k is over and I survived. It was hard and awesome and we are going back for more!
- I will be doing the Go Girl 1/2 marathon in April. I need to find a training plan to stick to. My Dogwood partner in crime and I have decided to do the 25k next fall. I think we might be crazy. I would like to just build up my base to where running a half is not too much of a challenge at any time. Not sure how feasible that is, but we shall see.
- Just as I was getting used to the fact that fall weather is upon us, we have high 60s temps and the chance for severe storms this week. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!
- I've been prepping food in advance. No, I mean for more than 4 hours later. Like for a few days.
Anyway, my child is hungry so I suppose I should go make her dinner. It's been a good couple of weeks, and that's saying a lot for me. I'm looking forward to continuing with this mindset!